Anal

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
kym

Re: Anal

Post by kym »

unless youre a chick thats likes anal such as i do, you'll never understand how its feels, its hard to explain the difference

xx
duff paddy

Re: Anal

Post by duff paddy »

I video'd a couple in their late 30's last night and part of the remit was for specific emphasis on anal scenes. The wife was undoubetly enthusiastic about the whole anal part of the movie and I couldn't help notice how unbelievably wet she got as soon as the anal play began.

I mentioned this afterwards, along with some of the comments on this thread, and she said that anal-play always made her feel ultra naughty which in turn made her ultra horny. Also the surprise element of fingers switching between pussy-play and anal-play made the whole experience very exciting and stimulating. As she said "I like surprises"

In terms of anal penetration she regarded this as her man's ultimate reward once he'd delivered enough foreplay and insisted that she loved him penetrating her ass while he rubbed her clit. It obviously worked cause it took her no time to orgasm and it was undoubetdly one of the hottest films I've shot in the last year

Duff