Has Louise Hodges ever done full sex hardcore?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Krusty The Clown

Has Louise Hodges ever done full sex hardcore?

Post by Krusty The Clown »

If so what titles and are they out on dvd?
Cosine

Re: Has Louise Hodges ever done full sex hardcore?

Post by Cosine »

Yes - here's two I know of:

(An American Buttman In London)

(Sperma Klinik)

plus she's in the celeb shags series although they may repeat these scenes.

Sorry - don't know if they're available on dvd or not.

jj

Post by jj »

To belabour the (what ought to be) obvious, this is a database: on Louise's page (follow the index, left....), a 'DVD' symbol next to a title indicates that it has been released on DVD.
A 'notepad' symbol following a title indicates that there are, you've guessed it, notes given about that title.
So, all the info you requested is already available on her page, rendering a question here was otiose.
And to save you all that troublesome looking it up for yourself: AFAIK only Sperm Clinic is available on DVD, e.g: .
You might also care to take a glance at the FAQs for lots more interesting information about this place- I believe there is now a whole paragraph devoted to my sarcasm and general crankiness ;-))
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Louise features in Celebrity Shags 9 where she gets down to some serious fucking and sucking with an American dude. The sequence was shot in LA in the early 90's and pre-dates the appearances mentioned above. Louise looks delicious in the movie, the real deal, all styled hair, stocking and suspenders, girly togs and accessories. Also of note is the way she talks dirty in the movie, teasing and invoking the geezer to first lick ?n? kiss her magnificent arse (while she's kneeling on the bed sticking it in the air) and then to fuck her! It would have sounded naff and trashy from almost anyone else, but Louise being moderately well spoken and sounding semi-posh against a backdrop of LA twangs makes it a wonderfully erotic, cock-stiffening, viewing experience.

The sequence in question is not a HCC repeat, it was the first time I'd ever seen it, and in my opinion it?s one of the best of her very rare video fuck sessions.

Officer Dibble ? Promoting the tastiest glamour babes
alec

Post by alec »

American Buttman in London. Which has reminded me to tick the DVD box.
colin

Post by colin »

she made Butts Up Doc in the States in the early nineties. She supposedly takes it up the arse in it, though the way it was shot does not make it clear whether it was her or a "stand-in"
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

The Louise Hodges and Rocco scene is one my all time favourites.

I'll never forget her words to Rocco, when with his big dick pointing towards the sky and she says: "You're going to kill me with that thing".

I'm off to watch it again. Now where did I put those tissues?
jj

Post by jj »

...about time too.
The DVD, I mean.

The tick also, I suppose ;-)
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
jj

Post by jj »

I don't think there's much doubt it was faked.
signification...."