Linsey and Omar

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Phil69

Linsey and Omar

Post by Phil69 »

Whatever happened to this planned get together?
Big Willy webmaster

Re: Linsey and Omar

Post by Big Willy webmaster »

There's a possibility of it happening.

It hasn't happened yet of course, and various folks out there take that as a way of thinking "ha, that was all made-up, Omar probably doesn't even know her!". I think they were the same people who commented without seeing the full interview between Omar and LDM on our website.

Oh, and our website forum has been updated, away from that pop-up-ridden Bravenet rubbish, to a proper decent customized one.

Big Willy Productions - home of British hardcore
<http://www.bigwillyproductions.com/shop>
* OMAR * BETTY SWOLLOCKS * MIND OF A HORNY WOMAN * and more...
Spinatra

Post by Spinatra »

there are still from the new linsey hardcore movie in latest edition of Adult Trade Only. Not seen it yet but John Graham reckons it's far better than first one. I guess he would say that, though.

It will need to be better because it lacks the novelty value of first one.

I'd like to see her with Omar...if only to shut her up for a few minutes!
Phil69

Post by Phil69 »

Any more details on this new film or is this more fantasy?
BlueRaa

Post by BlueRaa »

Stills from anew film? When did she make this? Who with, what company etc? Anyone got any pics.

I thought the reason she hadn't done your film yet Omar was because she was under contract to Score? She needs to do more hardcore.