Television X-The Fantasy Channel

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Dace

Re: Television X-The Fantasy Channel

Post by Dace »

I have got TVX and in answer to your question I would say yes, its worth shelling out under a tenner a month for.
You do still get a lot of old tosh on there i.e stripper of the year (on last night!) but you also get a decent amount of new shows to compensate it !
David Lever

Post by David Lever »

Hi, To my knowledge theres quite a few new shows on TVX, in the last 3 months I've made, "Roasted" (A hedonistic footballers' pisstake)," Jimslip does Budapest" (with the most beautiful girls on Earth) its being shown in July, In August theres, "Suncreamin'" which I've just made in Ibiza, some new "UK Swingers" and a new series of "All New Anal Teens" with Debbie Tomlin, exploring the delights of young girls arseholes.

These are just a few of my new shows, so I expect others have been submitting new shows as well. As for repeats, what about the BBC STILL repeating "Only Fools and Horses" for the thousandth time? The shows always mentioned on here, like Dildo Dan and Stripper of the Year, are old but they tend to get repeated on the quiet nights like Monday-Thursday.

Many on this forum have a bitter and twisted hatred of TVX and an undying love of TAC and Playboy. God only knows why, since Playboy is churning out the same old American soft-focus, big hair, silicone stacked dyed- blondes pretending to be horny, being wooed by body-building arseholes in oil and spandex, shit and TAC seems to be basing each plot on a different vehicular mode of transport, from caravans to double-decker buses, I don't think they've got around to rick-shaws yet, but give them time.

In my opinion TVX are the most innovative and interesting of the adult stations. Also I believe if you subscibe to TVX you get some other channels thrown in for free, but don't quote me on that.

Anyway why don't you try all the different channels and see what you think, because I expect you think I'm biased!

I better batten down the hatches and wait for the onslaught of abuse now! TVX are always getting stick on this, so its fun to put the boot in to the opposition now and again.

Anyway good luck in your quest!
David
Marino

Post by Marino »

Our product cant be that bad on TVX Neil as it seems we won the wiewers choice across al stations. I certianly feel there is room for the top two stations.

Also if the stuff we were producing was that crap, certain people would not steal it and sell it on their sites.

May I say with the launch of Twin Cheeks on TVX we are going to take some beating.

However i realise that we all have choice, and I am sure that one of the channels will have something we all like.

After all re subcribers keep the finace coming in to keep producing.

Soft adult T.V. is the main bread and butter for most producers in the U.K as it is so hard for us to distribute XXX.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi Marino

I didnt mean to piss you off, I was a subscriber to both channels until quite recently. I have to say i do think TVX was better when it first launched than it is now. Not because of the quality of programming as that is still good, with your goodself and Ben Dover etc but I liked the format of having a top model eg Sammy Jessop, Lynda Leigh, Charmaine etc presenting each night rather than the layout now. I like The Adult Channel and Playboy package because we got both types of content. Adult stuff later on and the soft strip stuff from 8pm on Playboy TV.
As for the programming, I give the edge to TVX , its just I like to see the famous models aswell and Playboy TV gave us Ellen Cole and Michelle Thorne and Jodie Oram etc.

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Marino

Post by Marino »

I am not at all pissed off. Just trying to put a slant on things. As for some reason TVX is very successful, I find it a little sad that so many on this forum seem to not like TVX.

However most of your favorite producers from TVX are always the first to offer a view on this forum.

We are up for critism aswell as the praise we so shallowley ( is that a word?) crave.

bUT IT WOULD BE NICE RATHER THAN SUCH A PUBLIC FLOGGING TO RECEIVE THE ODD PRIVATE MAIL WITH SUGGESTIONS, AND WE MAYBE ABLE TO ANSWER SOME OF THE QUIERIES.
Oh my god look at the typing, I off to bed as I have to do two scenes with my mate Pascal on A road trip tomorrow.

Night
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Heathray

Post by Heathray »

Marino. Some wise comments. At least you put your own money into the Road Trips.
From a personal point of view I would like to see really classy girls getting reamed stupid. Kerry Matthews in lingerie springs to mind. Angie George has the classy look but I feel she cheapens herself by doing watersports.

Bring back Louise Hodges!
colin

Post by colin »

i don't see how angie george "cheapens herself" by doing watersports! to me it's just another part of the adult industry, and if she wishes to paticipate in these areas then good luck to her.
by inference you are also saying rebekka jordan, sandie davies and wendy taylor cheapen themselves as well!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
Dace

Post by Dace »

Can anyone in the know explain why some new shows have "the aftermath" (girl covered in harry monk!) and they show some cumshots, but some don't ? On TVX this is
andy ide

Post by andy ide »

I suppose the reason TVX feel they can show ejaculating spunk (but not stifffies) is because there's no proof it really is spunk. Practically, it could be watery icing sugar squirted out of a syringe.
Dace

Post by Dace »

Yep, guess there is no proof that it isn't sugary water (wink wink)
But if thats the guess why don't all the shows have it ?