uk student house 10

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
littlenicky

uk student house 10

Post by littlenicky »

anyone know of an online shop where i can get this dvd?

do unto others as they do unto you.....then fuck off before the police get there
Arnold Layne

Re: uk student house 10

Post by Arnold Layne »

I thought the student house series had finsihed? and been taken over by the UK vice girls series?

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
Mike@MSS

Post by Mike@MSS »

Hi Guys

NO UKSH hasnt stopped, far from it we are filming UKSH 11 in a few weeks time and 10 is currently with the BBFC so should be released in a few weeks time.As is UKSH Up Your Bum the best of Anal & DP so watch out for them being released shortly.

Just decided to concentrate on a few other titles for a few months for details of those go to our website www.mssinteractive.com,they include Page 3 girls peeing, DP Fantasies, Fetish Desires and Tanya Hyde so we have been busy.The web site shows a few stills from each series.

UK Vice Girls is another series we produce and vol 4 will be released later this summer along with another couple of new titles.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Mike@MSS
littlenicky

Post by littlenicky »

any idea of a release date mike?

do unto others as they do unto you.....then fuck off before the police get there