Can anyne help?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
thebandit

Can anyne help?

Post by thebandit »

I am looking for dvds/videos featuring british girls doing the more kinky stuff (e.g fisting). Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance.
thebandit

Re: Can anyone help?

Post by thebandit »

Thanks Tomsk, I appreciate the response. Do you know if there is anywhere I can buy Hayley Russells films or any other british actresses featuring fisting?
jj

Post by jj »

Quite a few girls (many from Kirstyn Halborg's erstwhile Kool Klass outfit) did Euro fist movies in the mid/late 90s- they will be very hard to track down on original video (but try Allfist in Canada), but they often appear in DVD compilations from such companies as DBM/Videorama (most continental retailers carry some titles).
Also, drop a line to New View (see Links)- they have a fair numbr of Brit-included fisting titles on VHS.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
colin

Post by colin »

Rebekah Jordan did a couple of films with fisting/watersports for max hardcore, Fists Of Fury2 and Planet Max10. you can get them from his site or from excaliburfilms.com
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
ernie

Post by ernie »

Also worth checking the videorama listings on www.beyond-blue.com
prices are good but service is superb usually if its on the screen its same day shipping

ernie

jj

Post by jj »

...bearing in mind that if you order from mainstream N American outfits such as Excalibur you will be supplied with the US cut, which will have much of the fist/piss cut a la R18...............
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
thebandit

Post by thebandit »

Thanks for the advice guys. It's appreciated.
middle_aged_dutchman

Post by middle_aged_dutchman »

If you like Jane Whitehouse and/or Laura Turner, buy Seventeen's 'Teen Town Vol. 8', where Jane is fisting Laura.