Dave Allen tribute R.I.P

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Emma

Dave Allen tribute R.I.P

Post by Emma »

Have found out today that Dave Allen passed away yesturday in Southampton Gereral Hospital after trying to fighting off cancer, he will sadly be missed, It was only a few months back he popped round for a cuppa and to show me and Dave his new flashy car it was then that he said he was ill but he wasn't to worried and still lived life to the full

rest in peace Dave Allen
Dave

Re: Dave Allen tribute R.I.P

Post by Dave »

Will be missed dearly never had a bad word to say and always had the time to talk to you on any subject i've had some very interesting conversation with Dave he also knew how to crack a joke and make you laugh very good friend i shall miss and still can't believe he is no longer here.

My condolences to his family and closes friends you have us in your hearts and prayers.

marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

I asked Jim (Phil Mc) if we should post & he said no.
However, Emma has set the ball rolling and so I shall. (sorry Jim)

David was one of the nicest guys anyone could ever wish to meet and to my certain knowledge, he never harmed a soul - personally or professionally.

Multitude of the pix we have all enjoyed on this site, and others, and magazines, were shot by this man who was short of stature but gigantic in his ability and general "niceness"

Dave never gave in, indeed he was at the Monte Carlo GP a couple of months ago! He was a fighter in ways that a lot of us could not even contemplate.

I do not believe in any God or The Hereafter but if I,m wrong then I can only say: Dave, look down and know that the last couple of gallons were in your honour and my place is yours as a ghost as it always was in person.

Sleep well
Ace

Post by Ace »

WAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of his time. Excellent comedian and out of all the impersonaters out there, he was the best at 'Rev Ian Paisley'

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Ace.
You are totalkly out of order and if you were anywhere near me right now I would give you a serious smack in the mouth.
Wessex

Post by Wessex »

Well said Marcus.

Being a fellow Southerner I knew Dave fairly well, a nicer guy you could not wish to meet...a gentleman, who kept smiling and joking through what was a fairly long period of ill health....

May he rest in peace and may we continue to enjoy the great pictures he has left behind.

Chris

Ace

Post by Ace »

my mistake is it? apologies for friends and family of Dave, but I thought it was a post on Irish genius Dave
A drink to compensate Marcus for a GENUINE mistake?

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Ace:
Accepted.
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Dave was a really nice guy and I know of no-one who had a bad word to say about him. A rare epitaph and one many us would aspire to. I shall miss him.

Wendy
philinflash

Post by philinflash »

Likewise: In all my dealings with Dave over the past five years I found to be a genuine and honest character who lived life to the full.

I last saw him in late February and it was clear that the illness which he had battled most courageously was starting to flare up again. Thank God he had recently bought the lemon lexus!

My life and some of the girls we worked with were the richer for knowing him.