Lap Dancing UK models Re Brighton

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dan the man

Lap Dancing UK models Re Brighton

Post by dan the man »

I was at the Brighton last sunday im sure i seen a stand which was promoting some kind of new ? lap table dancing club to open in london the 2 girls on this stand were giving out cards promoting this club they said most of the girls at brighton were going to be there for a day stripping dancing ect... i did ask did if the girls would strip nude the answer was yes ! i wouldent mind going if i knew who was going to be there and where the club was in london ! the girls gave me a card but have lost it can anyone help ?
marcusallen

Re: Lap Dancing UK models Re Brighton

Post by marcusallen »

I believe it was Diamonds & Pearls in Paul Street EC2.
If so, the Govnr - Andreas - owes me a bottle of the finest for this plug.
Dace

Post by Dace »

Secrets in Hammersmith is also top drawer
Paul Tavener

Post by Paul Tavener »

If your looking for a good strip venue why not try a pub? Some of them are free entry and the girls normaly expect people to pay ?1 per strip so its not that expensive

Check here: http://www.striplink.co.uk
look in venues / map search
I recomend Browns 6 girls per shift (who leave nothing to the imagination with very explicit performances)

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

I wish they covered the north of england - its hard to find a decent strip pub in Leeds.
dan the man

Post by dan the man »

do you have a contact tel number for Diamunds & Pearls ? id go down but im sure the peaple at this stand at Brighton said the girls who would be there were top models such as Alisha Rhodes and others and this was a special one day event ! so i need more info before id go down ! Alisha or any girls who might be going if you read this would you let us know ?
Marino

Post by Marino »

Aha Browns now that takes me back. I used to love a good strip pub, I had some good times at the sir robert peel in Kingston.

However I do get the odd night skuttleing around the odd lap dance bar.

Anywhere really where i can see some naked girls.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
colin

Post by colin »

here in Derby there's one lap dancing club ,Eden, and that's it! no strippers in pubs at all afaik. perish the thought that there would be any "adult entertainment" for us perverts in this area!!!
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Easily the best one in Leeds is the Blue Leopard. They have a girl there who goes by the name of J-Lo and she is simply the most beautiful girl I have ever seen

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Blue Leopard? - I'll have to look that up in the yellow pages. ta