Live xxx

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
PP

Live xxx

Post by PP »

Wow-did you guys see tonights show?? Kelle Marie , Lexi Martinez and Alicia in real real hard stuff after 11.30. The best ?4,99 I've paid for TV, any one else see it?? See www.livexxx.tv for studio cam as it's filmed and while they have a break
JP

Re: Live xxx

Post by JP »

Yawn, Tosser who works for station alert.

JP
webmong

Post by webmong »

Yeah it's the dishonesty. Like 'Nick Frost' the other day starting a thread asking about Sport XXX TV when by the end of the thread it turned out he worked for them.
But people are selling stuff on this forum all the time. 'Looking for work' posts or 'new so and so dvd' or random posters who say how great a dvd is and people should check it out could quite easily be the producers themselves. Where do you draw the line?
JP

Post by JP »

Con Artists, that's what they are, people should ask themselves if a station is that good then why do we need someone from the station to hype it up, there will be plent of ordinary punters who will do that if what the makers say about the content is true.

Perhaps it's time the mods on this forum began looking at protecting it's ordinary members from blatant posters.

JP
Sport XXX TV

Post by Sport XXX TV »

hi webmong

I do work for sport xxx tv and was starting a thread to gain general feedback on the show inlight of the other channels that have launched and to generally gain feedback from the people who post on this website.

However people were changing the topic on every reply to the original message (does that happen often on here.) Anyway sorry if you guys don't like me using a dodgy alias i will change this ASAP to something that makes it clear where i'm from.

I would like to use this board to keep people up to date with what we're up to at sport xxx tv such as a weekly schedule of girls on and anything that we might be showing on the channel that i think you should know about in advance and for people to respond. If anyones has probs with this can you make this clear now.

P.S All those who questioned the hardness of our live txt show i hope to set up a site to show pics from the encrypted shows to show we are as hard as we say we are.

Pervert

Post by Pervert »

Using the site to let people know about stuff is fine, done in moderation. Pretending to be A. Punter is dishonest and showing contempt for the people you are trying to sell your wares to. If your channel is worth watching, word of mouth will quickly spread.

By the way I have a dead horse I'm trying to flog.

Oh, and changing topic happens all the time around here, which is why the kind mods gave us an off-topic forum to play in.
Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone
webmong

Post by webmong »

Yeah Nick, it wasn't the channel mention, channels have been mentioned since, it was the 'i'm a punter' approach.
Just be honest and ask what people think if they are subscribers. That's it.
Sport XXX TV

Post by Sport XXX TV »

Cheers Webmong

I'm sorry i came across as a punter when i first posted i just wanted honest opinions I guess you guys i very clever at catching out fakers.

As of tomorrow i'll change my name to something live Sport XXX TV or something any ideas for a name would be useful