Newcummer!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
rebekahdee

Newcummer!

Post by rebekahdee »

Hi guys and girls

I havent ever posted on here before partly cos i didnt even know the site had a forum but i attended the recent BGAFD event in London and thought i should pop in and say hi! So here i am! Thanks to everyone who came and said such nice things to me at the event - i never tire of hearing it! No, seriously its good to see that so many of you support what us girls are doing!

On another note - a few people asked me about other sites etc i am on so i thought i shoudl let you all know that i have a website at www.rebekahdee.com which has been updated today! I update regularly every week and this is whats instore for this week (an excerpt from my diary!):
"Sexy girlfriend Nikki Noo joins me for this special set, put simply this is a very messy set with two sexy girls and a can of fresh cream which manages to get just about everywhere. What a feeling as it makes its way into my panties, and what a feeling as Nikki and I lick it from each others pussy!"

I do hope a few of you will take a look - there are plenty of pics in the preview part and if you want to see more you will just have to become a member!

Take care eveyone.

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
[url=http://www.rebekahdee.com]www.rebekahdee.com[/url]
IdolDroog

Re: Newcummer!

Post by IdolDroog »

Welcome Rebekah, soon after some BGAFD4 pictures were published on the forum you received a lot of "wow who is this" attention, myself included :)

Good luck with your site, you wont need it though
mmm Alex Kramer
rebekahdee

Post by rebekahdee »

Thanks very much idolDroog - i must go back and check the previous messages.

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
rebekahdee

Post by rebekahdee »

Thanks very much idolDroog - i must go back and check the previous messages.

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

Maybe Tomsk but I prefer my lez shoots thus far....oh you meant Rebekah
mmm Alex Kramer
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

Because you are new Rebekah I figured it might be kinder to link you directly to those posts I mentioned....here goes

youll need to scroll to the top of each. I remember another post in which I asked who you are, and a couple of others but maybe your name wasnt spelt correctly or whatever and therefore isnt showing up on the search.
mmm Alex Kramer
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Ah, spam doesn't seem so...well spam-ish, when served by someone as lovely as Rebekah.

IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

OK so Im very fast becoming the loser who is a little bit too attached to this thread but what part of her post could be considered spam? This forums designed for selfpromotion and ...oh bugger ive lost my momentum
mmm Alex Kramer
diplodocus

Post by diplodocus »

there are already a couple of hc sets on her site, mostly g/g and solo though

we are Leeds.... , and we can still beat the mighty Chester