Taylor J Morgan - EXCELLENT model

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
nikku

Taylor J Morgan - EXCELLENT model

Post by nikku »

Just thought you'd like to know that Taylor is an excellent model, I could go on praising her for ages but all I can say is you have to experience the fun for yourself...she is truly professional, charming, funny, pervy (like me) and will take the time to get the best from the hours you book with her.
I did a recent session this week and there was no rush, it just flowed, as we got into the session, we got more chatty and the items we used, well, lets just say that I introduced Taylor into a few new items, which as a broad minded lady, Taylor was willing to try for the first time without question.

An A1++++++++++ lady, the session and experience I will not forget, looking to a 2nd session already, she is that good!!!

N.

nikku
Rod Roy

Re: Taylor J Morgan - EXCELLENT model

Post by Rod Roy »

I have never had the pleasure of meeting the lady in the flesh (so to speak) but Taylor was doing things on her web site cam show the other night that I have never seen a model do before on their shows. She really seemed to enjoy the fact that she was getting us guys (and girls) going! with a very very naughty show. Maybe one day I will have the pleasure of meeting her! No harm in dreaming I suppose........lol

Keep up the great work Taylor, you are one naughty girl and we love it!

Rod Roy
xx
Taylor Morgan

Thanks Guys !!

Post by Taylor Morgan »

Awww thankyou so much guys for your compliments, its always good to hear nice comments back, I love my job and I like to let it show!
Nick it was a real pleasure working with you, I really enjoyed the shoot, the ruder and dirtier I can be the better, I love it!!! Can't wait for the next one!

Rod, Im really glad you enjoyed my webcam show it was such a turn on for me being as rude and naughty as I can and seeing the great response from everyone, see you there tonite baby as I'm back on there at 10pm, (I'm gonna really make you shoot your load!!) weh hey its gonna be hot!!

Love ya Guys!!
loadsa Sexy kisses
Taylor
xxxxx