Selling Vids and dvds?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
whizz63

Re: Selling Vids and dvds?

Post by whizz63 »

Thanks for all the replies.
It seems that there are 2 thoughts:-
Some of you want to buy, hoping for cheap deals, and the others want to protect their own sales.
Now I know about all the legal stuff about not sending through the post, having to be a licensed sex shop etc, but having no wish to alienate anyone especially the law and 'those who's business is selling', I have decided to burn the lot of them. I know it might upset some environmentalists with the smoke, but what can I do. I purchase them from reputable and licensed shop well within the law and it seems that wanting to dispose of them, in one way or another, seems to upset almost everyone.
What a country we live in!
I think it all boils down to the greed of the majority. I would willingly give them away to over 18 'responsible' people, but that seems to upset some of you.
Never mind. Next time you see smoke from a bonfire, remember all these films, which could have gone to a good home.
Peter

Post by Peter »

> And if I argue that it's just the TAPES I'm giving away, rather
> than the contents- say, for re-use to tape Big Brother (the
> telly prog., as opposed to Mr Blankwit, I mean)?
>

I think every film and software pirate may have found this one doesn't work.
We have need of you again, great king.
nosey

Post by nosey »

I have question I would like to ask you. But please Email me before you do anything you might regret later.
Phil mCc

Post by Phil mCc »

It is not illegal to give them away or sell them for that mater either. Simply get who ever buys them or takes them sign a form saying they are distributers and they will not sell them on unless through a licensed sex shop. Making you a wholeseller, them a distributer all legal and above board,

Phil McC

"Stop laughing and tell me it's big"
Live or on demand streaming Hi-def quality programing <http://www.goxxxtv.com> all British Girls at a £1 per pull.
jj

Post by jj »

I suspected not- but really, haven't the police got better things to do?
Like setting speed-traps?
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."