kirsty smith &leah harper

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chuckie

kirsty smith &leah harper

Post by chuckie »

a couple of questions, one kinda toungue in cheek,
1) anyone know any sites with good gallerys of kirsty( my all time fav brit model)i already sub to the yahoo groups with her in, but as for sites most seem to show the motor bike set and thats it.
2) does leah harper have a fanny, i have seen quite a few pics of her, mostly topless but the few she is nude in only show her ass(very nice it is too) but not her fanny, does anyone have any pics of her full frontal or can point me in the right direction
thanx
thecocker

Re: kirsty smith &leah harper

Post by thecocker »

As far as Kirsty goes chuckie you will find quite a few over at vivthomas.com Okay it's a paysite but as somebody who has been a member of his site on afew occassions I can definitely recommend it. Failing that drop us an e-mail and I may be able to help you out.
Bayleaf

Re: Leah Harper

Post by Bayleaf »

As far as I am aware all glamour models have been fitted with fannies since 1963. Prior to that they were available special order only.

A campaign in the late 1960's encouraged their use and by the 1970's they were accepted by the general public.

However, technological advances in the 1980's and 90's introduced a level of power and miniturisation previously not thought possible so that today they can be virtually invisible.

Hope this helps.

Hitman

Re: Kirsty smith

Post by Hitman »

Credit goes to MegaTon who posted this on 'Pics! time again' thread, posted this Kirsty Smith set, just incase you didn't see it:

Here is a sample of Kirsty on Viv Thomas's website:
MegaTon

Re: Kirsty smith

Post by MegaTon »

If you want more Kirsty i can point you in the right direction where these a treasure trove of goodies. Just e-mail me if you want?
chuckie

Post by chuckie »

thanx thecocker, just had a look at the vivthomas site looks like quite few pics of kirsty and a few others i quite like, thanx again i`ll have a close look .
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

do remember some hairs showing in some photos, cant remember where?
chuckie

Post by chuckie »

in answer to my own question, re leah harper, yes she does, couple of small pix here but definately full frontal

http://www.photofrenetic.freeserve.co.u ... /LH/LH.htm