Vickey Powell and Karina Clarke hardcore mpegs

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jj

Re: Try now

Post by jj »

They can work with Rolf Bloody Harris for all I care: as long as they get the job done......... ;-))
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
woodgnome

Re: Vickey Powell - Bomis Ring

Post by woodgnome »

i was going to post these, anyway...

the following links each contain 3 h/c vid clips:

Knave Editor

Re: Vickey Powell and Karina Clarke hardcore mpegs

Post by Knave Editor »

I've got a set of the stunning Vicky (white lingerie in the back of a limo) coming up in Knave in a couple of months ??these links should just about keep me happy till publication day, what an absolute cracker this girl is! Ben, Marino, Terry, whoever - let's have a b/g DVD involving Vicky as soon as possible!!

Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

As you know I was very pleased with PennySummer's last time I joined but it would be nice to know what updates there have been recently as I was thinking about whether its worth another look. Is there a page with update history one can access?
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Any response on the update history question? - it would be nice when you join a site to know how (if) things have changed since you were last a member, I'm not about to rejoin any site if I don't know that.
bjrbond

Re: Vickey Powell - Bomis Ring

Post by bjrbond »

The 3rd mpeg on this page is my favorite. I want to cum just looking (and hearing) Vickie move her ass!

http://www.english-ladies.com/v54/