kelle marie "hc" with the mask...

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
IdolDroog

kelle marie "hc" with the mask...

Post by IdolDroog »

has this ever been posted before, or have u seen it ? its not really hardcore but theres a bloke and kelle marie so...i reckon somewhere it mustve turned into hardcore cos ive never seen any mask series that didnt :)
mmm Alex Kramer
monkeyman

Re: kelle marie "hc" with the mask...

Post by monkeyman »

All signs point to simulated

saying that she still looks seriously fucking hot even if it is a rubber dick...
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Of course its simulated. It doesn't say you get to fuck KelleMarie - she's just there to advertise the site, that's all. Window dressing. (Very nice window dressing)
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

yeh it is but then ive seen a lot of the mask and its alwaaays been hardcore - either way i still see absolutely no point what so ever in simulated, ur being so intimate its essentially the same thing as doing it
mmm Alex Kramer
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Is it?

Next time you have sex with your girlfriend ask her just to simulate it - you might notice a slight difference :)
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

lol yeh well its still naked body on naked body. only a tiny percentage (oi no jokes) of the rest of the body is left er..."unlocked" ?! wtf am i talking about
mmm Alex Kramer
bunny

Post by bunny »

Well the video is some bloke with a plastic dick sticking out of his jeans, so it's a dildo vid, nothing more, nothing less. If you want KM stuff like this you would be better off going to babes.tv IMHO, better value for money. Speaking of KM, any news of her anabolicxxx shoot?