Lara Latex and Jenny Loveitt

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
stevie celt

Lara Latex and Jenny Loveitt

Post by stevie celt »

My two favourite models. Are there any links to either of them?
Darkow Hotmale

Re: Lara Latex and Jenny Loveitt

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

I've had a boner for Lara Latex forever but no one seems to be able to give recent information about her, which is a big shame. Can't help you with links etc, but good luck and I'll be checking the forum to see if anything comes up (already has!)
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Well the last time I saw any link on her she was on this website:
Page 2 - movie download - with Kinky/Rebekah Jordan + more of Lara on page 4 - with Mr X + with Jim & Veronica + Lara & Nadia + Page 5 - Lara with Jim + Lara & Jenny, Page 6 Lara & Angel.
Thats about 7 free clips, If they are still working?
Kev and Tracy M

Post by Kev and Tracy M »

Hi Lara is doing a lot of filming for for TVX at the moment and is on most weeks. We were lucky back in July and appeared in an episode of UK Swingers with her and Jerry and we both think she is much better close up and personal.

Kev and Tracy
kinsorted

Post by kinsorted »

Any Free sites of Lara Latex
laralatex

Lara Latex and Jenny Loveitt info

Post by laralatex »

Hey boner boy,
I've actually got a scene with me and Jenni in it. Its on the Jimslip site.

There's also a scene of me and jim on realcouples.

Most of the stuff i've done is for Jim Slip/Dave Lever and he's got loads of other pics of me that he's never used, so badger him to put them on a site! (He's log in on this forum is Dave Lever)

I've also done that student house film, cant remember which number though

There's also a Jenni and Caitlin scene on the jimslip site too. I have it on good authority that they were pretty dirty in that.

At the moment I'm mostly producing and directing my own stuff. I have always done that and the modelling part of it was just something I've done when I fancy getting shagged!!!! So check my stuff out on the Spice channel....but be warned, there is no big hair, no screwed on boobs and no 'oh my God it's sooooo BIG'! (apologies if you're into that stuff and no offence meant to girls with boob jobs) so don't check it out if you're into that stuff.

If you want any more info, then mail me you address and i'll contact you personally.

Lara xxxxxxxxxxx

As for Jenni.....Wherever you are hun, hope you're enjoying doing it! I hope to speak to you real soon.
'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex