Best Wishes Faye

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ikb1954

Best Wishes Faye

Post by ikb1954 »

I just wanted to send my best wishes to Faye Rampton as I understand that she had a nasty Asthma attack over the weekend and was feeling very poorly. Just also like to say that she was sorely missed on Saturday afternoon.

Issy.
Spiderman

Re: Best Wishes Faye

Post by Spiderman »

I'll second that. Get well soon Faye.

Love from Spiderman
fevrd

Post by fevrd »

and from me too.

poor thing text me to say she had fallen off her horse on sunday and was in a&e for 6 hours last night to be told she had concussion.

take it easy.

sandiexxx
steve56

Post by steve56 »

from me too[s56]we met briefly at erotica,i know what its like had bad asthma last year took tablets for mine seems ok now,hope you feel better,steve.
fayerampton

Post by fayerampton »

hi
seem to have had a very unlucky week !!!!!!!
first my asthma flares up bad and then yesterday i took my horse for a ride even though i still feel rough and the bitch threw me off so now i have concussion !!!!!!! great cough cold wheezing headache and confusion all in one go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i should be on sport tv tomorrow night if i dont get any worse but i might not make much sense or be able to get into too many strange positions !
faye xxx
www.fayeandsandie.com
www.fuckfaye.com
steve56

Post by steve56 »

you spend the night with me faye your confusion will soon go then,lol.watever you do dont use the puffers for asthma they are useless try tablets im not sure what mine were but they were good for me as i cant get on with the puffers,
Wink Wink

Post by Wink Wink »

Hope you feel better soon Faye.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Get well soon Faye, Meet you at Erotica on the Sunday...but you will probebly not remember me, Had a picture taken with you and Sandie and you both autographed my brosure.

All the best
Hitman