ID / Info please - FC girl

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Gaz

ID / Info please - FC girl

Post by Gaz »

Hi,

Been looking through my small collection of Fiona Cooper vids, and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the girl in X134 - "Susan". I can't find anything about it on here, and unfortunatley I don't have a pic as I've long since got rid of the calatogue it came from. All I can say is that she has short dark hair, pale skin, small boobs and a lovely creamy round arse.

The video itself is one of the pre-talky ones, so I can't even tell for sure that she's British, but I do know that it was filmed in the same place as "Amber 2" as most of the rooms used are identical!

Anyone know who she is? Has she done anything else? Any info gratefully received!
jj

Re: ID / Info please - FC girl

Post by jj »

Very cute brunette, IIRC, and a nice vid. She certainly seems a Brit from gut-feeling.
Never did anything else that I've seen, not even pics.
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Definately very cute - stares into the camera with big round eyes pretty much the entire time, managing the whole innocent/naughty thing very well.

Would be tragic if she never did anything else.
pevian

Post by pevian »

The only other thing that I know of is a b/g scene as Amber on video at

and the same scene on video and dvd in Back Street Babes 1 at

Gaz

Post by Gaz »

That certainly looks like her, cheers mate!
jj

Post by jj »

...and I thought it didn't !!
"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."