O/T Spanish models

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Carl Pulley

Re: O/T Spanish models

Post by Carl Pulley »

Hi,
Bit of a hard one this,But as i know there are models about,though i only ever met one of these 4 years ago in a adult shoot.Sorry i only give out names as i have no form of contact of these models(hopefully somebody will read this and know them better then me).
now it was hard because you going to Madrid(I couldn't find or know anyone who based in Madrid),i included models who are based around Spain itself instead.

Terri Summers -Ibiza based

Loni Bunny-Ibiza based

Honey Coney-San Roque based

Lyra Sanchez-Castellon based

Wanda-Barcelona based

These do erotic work,(there is one called Maria Sanchez,who i starred in a shoot 4 years ago for a amateur company and she was oringated from Spain,though not sure if she still works in business today).

I could say Sarah Young(Since she uk based but has a home around Ibiza as well,but could you afford her for a shoot)

Any way hope that sort of helped you out in some way(though some one bound to give out more info on this subject)

Carl Pulley