linzi drew hardcore movies

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
titman

linzi drew hardcore movies

Post by titman »

any one know if linzi drew made any hardcore movies,if so are they hard to get hold of?

cheers,titman
Pianaman

Re: linzi drew hardcore movies

Post by Pianaman »

All I know of is that sublime scene in Buttman's Bouncing British Babes (one of my all time favourite movies) where she has a lesbian scene (inc sex strap on) with a very fresh looking (for once not over made up) Nici Sterling. I particularly likes the initial scene with the hairdryer set on cold.

No boy-girl though if that's what you mean by "hardcore" but there's plenty of that in the movie from Nici and Roxanne Hall etc.

Linzi has amongst the best breasts in the biz as far as I'm concerned. What a woman! (lucky Ben!!)
Arnold Layne

Post by Arnold Layne »

She also in Sarah Young's Dirty woman 1 & 2, from memory there is a hard lezzie scene between her and Sarah Young in number 2? although just non sex in #1? I'm sure someone else can confirm, both are available from Your Choice as was the Buttman video

"This one's for my man "T"...
& it's called Wish you were here"
clivex

Post by clivex »

There was ahardcore shoot involving linzi. seen stills at least!
NOBBY

Post by NOBBY »

I have one of her movies on DVD (only playable on a P.C.) where she does a Hardcore Scene of about 10mins withe here boyfriend.

NOBBY
As the great scholar say's "Anybody who said they are a Brain Surgeon are really a Taxi Driver?"
colin

Post by colin »

there are some hardcore pics in her yahoo group, but i don't know if there are any clips in the files section
the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
vila

Post by vila »

Movie/DVD title, please?
videoking

Post by videoking »

i've got a clip somewhere in which she blows rocco i think it was filmed at the end of a buttman movie but was not a part of that movie

mart

Post by mart »

The yahoo group I have just looked at only has 2 pics and nothing in the Files section.
Spammed to death.

Mart

Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

I'd love to see that - Linzi is a babe.