Amanda Dawkins - wanted

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Gaz

Amanda Dawkins - wanted

Post by Gaz »

I'm looking for any Amanda Dawkins films (DVD or VHS), apart from Rocco's Animal Trainer which I have already. Particularly after the Fiona Cooper "Amber" series which don't seem to be available via Fiona Cooper any more.

If anyone knows a good supplier, or has anything they want to sell privately, let me know please!

Thanks,
Gaz.
thecocker

Re: Amanda Dawkins - wanted

Post by thecocker »

She was in Ben Dover's Sex Kittens From Britain which I have a copy of on DVD.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

You can get Dodger DVD 94 from Dodgers website - see this page:

Amanda Dawkins 1 hour DVD in nylons - screen capture:
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Thanks guys - found the Ben Dover one on www.vidshop.com, and the Dodger one looks promising.

Thanks again - I think I shall be coming here more often!
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

PS - Would still give my right arm for the Fiona Cooper vids if anyone knows where I can get 'em!
thecocker

Post by thecocker »

Gaz.

I should have told you yesterday but I just didn't think (sorry mate) but I got mine from www.freerecordshop.com It was only 9.99 Euros (about ?7). Delivery time can range a bit but for that price I can live with it and the service is excellent if you have any problems.
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Gaz where can I contact you 9e-mail sddress, know someone that can help you.
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Cheers thecocker - will definately give them a go at that price!

FAO bigboy - email me at geordie_gareth@hotmail.com - Thanks!
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

FAO thecocker - just checked out freerecordshop.com - I assume you ordered from the Netherlands based "free erotiek" part of the site? No problems with getting the shipment through customs?
thecocker

Post by thecocker »

Yes that's it mate, you're right. No, I've never had any problems with customs. I have had 1 or 2 that has been opened by them but they have just resealed it and sent it along with a sticker on the package to say that it has been checked. I think they're just checking it's the proper stuff and not the obvious. To be perfectly honest mate I get all my Ben Dover and Private label DVDs from there. Hope that helps mate.