Fiona Cooper Videos cheap - Make me an offer

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
groucho

Fiona Cooper Videos cheap - Make me an offer

Post by groucho »

Hi folks - I previously listed 34 FCooper videos - but seems no interest. So I am relisting in case I priced too high - though I thought not. So this is an invitation for offers. Best offer by end of week - say Friday 5.00 I'll take - but please serious offers only. I'll pay postage, they are a mixture of titles over past 10 years - many rare including all of Anna St John videos for FCooper (4 I think). Simply need the space as no longer play videos. I think these are the best of the bunch over that period but of course that is subjective.

Thanks for your time - e mail offer to e mail above and I'll get back in touch Friday evening. ?350 value of videos all original of course - yours for best offer.

Cheers
mark2

Re: Fiona Cooper Videos cheap - Make me an offer

Post by mark2 »

maybe you would have more luck selling your videos in ebay you could also make more money if you sold your videos individually.
wayneyg

Post by wayneyg »

I'm after Fion Cooper stuff on DVD if anyone has any?
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Groucho,

You might get more interest if you list the serial numbers - for example I'm particularly after A318, A356, A390, T61 and T99 (all featuring Amanda Dawkins). I'd consider buying the whole lot if any of these are in there.

Thx, Gaz.