adultchannel.co.uk - be careful..

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tb

adultchannel.co.uk - be careful..

Post by tb »

just to let you know i paid by credit card to view content and was unable to view anything, contacted them via their email address as instructed on the website - still have not heard a peek from them in over a week. funnily tho my ccard has been debited - strange how that part of their service works ok??????

have now written to them - don't suppose that will be replied to. so much for customer service - will never use them again.
Lightningboy

Re: adultchannel.co.uk - be careful..

Post by Lightningboy »

I wouldn't have bothered mate...TAC's gone right down the pan recently , especially since they've started longer hours...it's hard to know what's new on there anymore...it's only a matter of time before I get round to cancelling my subscription!

blobby

Re: adultchannel.co.uk - be careful..

Post by blobby »

Dear TB,

We're sorry that you are experiencing problems with The Adult Channel website.

Please email us at webmaster@playboytv.co.uk with your account and payment details and we will resolve any account issues within 24 hours.

We take customer services very seriously. This is the first occasion a complaint of this nature has been raised to myself. As a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you an Adult Channel service with our compliments.

Simply ensure you email us from your registered BGAFD address.Please contact us for further information.

Kind Regards,

The Adult Channel Web Team