Class Action/Adult Channel

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mart

Class Action/Adult Channel

Post by mart »

I'm devoting the rest of my life to downloading all the episodes of Class Action from Kazaa Lite.
Seriously though, I assume that this wasn't shown uncut on the Adult Channel. I've never subscribed to any of the so-called "Adult" channels but from what I've read on this and other fora only softcore material gets screened. In which case was the material I am downloading made with an optimistic view of what would be screened or intended for other means of distribution.
There are at least 13 episodes on Kazaa, the "Films" section only refers to Class Action and Class Action 2. I'll happily add to that info. but would appreciate input from other forumites.

Mart
Frank

Re: Class Action/Adult Channel

Post by Frank »

Both series were filmed in both soft and hard core versions. The soft core were shown and are often repeated on The Adult Channel and the hard core versions were shown and are sometimes repeated on Spice Platinum, the dutch hard core outlet of Playboy TV.

Thet were filmed in Hastings.
mart

Post by mart »

Thanks Frank. I havn't looked at every clip on Kazaa but it seems like only Series 2 is on there. They have the Spice Platinum logo.

Mart
ben1976tulsa

Post by ben1976tulsa »

if you can get on newsgroups go to alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.reposts now!! to get them all.
tb

Post by tb »

mart; what search criteria are you putting in i can't find anything on kazaa lite
mart

Post by mart »

MTHS That's the guy who puts stuff on there. Trouble is you get everything he's put on. I've tried refining it to MTHS_ClassAction but I get nothing.

Mart
vila

Post by vila »

I thought only Class Action 2 exists in h/c?

Frank

Post by Frank »

Sorry, you may well be right. As Class Action 2 was h/c I made an assumption about Class Action 1.
Frank

Help on Kazaa

Post by Frank »

Hi Mart

Your post has alerted me to Kazaa and I too would like to download Class Action 2. So I have downloaded Kazaa but searching produced no results for me.

How do I get to the right pleace?

Cheers