< European Girls Forum

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Smileys  |  Log In   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Mc Been on the Beach
Author: Walter Burns 
Date:   12-27-12 16:36

Mc Been on the Beach

Mostly British talent, but I will post it here since instead of at BGAFD cause I am sure that non-British talent is also in involved.

Year: 1997
Director: Eddy Lipstick (not Eddie Lipstick as per BGAFD)

Scenes

1. a British blonde with Steve Thorpe
she has a tattoo of a woman on the outside of her right thigh

2. two brunettes with Philippe Soine
This scene was obviously shot at a different time and place as the rest of the movie. It's pretty obvious that this scene was added to flesh out the movie to an acceptable length of 80 minutes. While there wasn't a single word said during the scene, I am almost certain that these two girls are not British. Both are unfamiliar to me.

Brunette 1

Brunette 2 (note the tattoo on her right upper arm)

3. Nikki Platts, Steve Thorpe

4. Jo Kelsey, guy

5. Stephanie [2] (BGAFD], guy

The guy(s) in scenes 4 and 5 is/are British. I think he is the same bloke, but I'm not sure. Compare for yourselves:

Guy scene 4:

Guy scene 5:

--
IAFD, supporters of beastiality! Just say NO!

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Mc Been on the Beach  new
Walter Burns  12-27-12 16:36 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

Copyright 2000 - 2019 The European Girls Adult Film Database. All rights reserved. EGAFD must be consulted about the reproduction of any materials from www.egafd.com.