- Benoit Archenoult
- Piotr Stanislas
- Richard Allan (Richard Lemieuvre)
- Ghislain Van Hove
- Dominique Cale
Five friends, sitting on the ground decide to tell their most erotic memory.
According to my source, this is one among many other films which had been (poorly) made from 1977. This one featured scenes from unknown sources except one already used in Job Blough's Partouzes en haute mer. It seems that a producing company (Europrodis) released a series of films with striking resemblances.
- Most of the sex scenes were shot in a bedroom whose bedside table was a big packet of Marlboro cigarettes and where the bed was covered by a striped blanket.
- There were often both a homo and hetero version of the same film (as for Je suis une pute monteuse / Je suis une pédale monteuse).
- They were made up from scenes without any relations one to the others.
Among the films from this "series" were:
- Guy Lansac's Secrétaires à tout faire, Sodomisations, Garce de brune, salope de blonde
- Job Blough's Je suis avide d'hommes, Vicieuses pour hommes seuls, Pénétrations collectives
- Guy Philippe's Symphonie partouzarde
- Charles Jiny's Il était une fois une salope, Prends-moi comme une bête, Les pompeuses
And probably many more...
From a review originally published in La Saison Cinematographique 1981, translated by Prophilo.
Sorry but we don't have any suppliers for this title. If you're interested in buying Un Membre de fer please try using a search engine to locate a copy or, failing that, ask for assistance on our main forum. Please DO NOT email us directly for assistance as we simply don't have the time to answer any such requests for help.