- Alban Ceray, opening scene at the pool
- unknown man at the pool plays Jean
- Ghislaine van Hove, non-sex, plays the boss of the agency
- the mayor of the village, unidentified, non-sex
- petrol station attendant, unidentified, non-sex
- Madou Sall, black man at river
- Richard Lemieuvre plays Paul
- Jean-Louis Vattier plays Luc
- Guy Royer, plays Jacques
The mayor of some provincial village calls the detective agency which employs Dany and Martine because a local woman (Therese) is spreading gossip about how several local establishment figures of his party have scandalously taken advantage of her.
Dany and Martine come to investigate and hear first Therese's story about how Luc, Paul and Jacques coerced her into indecent acts, such as pharmacist Luc talking her into giving him a blow-job as a means to relieve her migraine.
Dany and Martine soon conjecture that this is all wishful thinking and that Therese merely wants to get hitched and get laid. So they validate the hypothesis by trying out the men for themselves.
In the end, Therese is happy too, because our heroines arrange a hot date with Jacques - with a predictable outcome.
Sorry but we don't have any suppliers for this title. If you're interested in buying Fais-moi tout please try using a search engine to locate a copy or, failing that, ask for assistance on our main forum. Please DO NOT email us directly for assistance as we simply don't have the time to answer any such requests for help.