- Jean-Pierre Armand, plays Loïs
- Dominique Irissou [as Orson Rosebud], plays "l'amant de Michelle"
- Dominique Aveline, plays "l'homme de la cave"
- Cyril Val, plays "l'homme du bois"
- Pascal Ramette, plays "le deuxieme homme"
- Gianni Valone, plays "l'exhibitioniste"
- Gérard Gregory [as Gregory], plays "le collegue d'Eva"
- Alain Vince, plays "le client du restaurant"
- Michel Patrick, plays "l'agresseur"
- Hubert Géral, uncredited, plays the voyeur in the dogging episode
- Jacques Vinair, uncredited, plays Pierre (if you believe the German dubbing)
Possibly a "don't blink or you miss it" cameo by Daniele Troeger.
The identification of Mina Houghe is a bit tentative, but the character is associated with a "Mina" and the looks are at least similar.
The story is about late bloomer Eva. Content with her lesbian relationship with Michelle she is curious but unknowledgeable about heterosexual sex. One day her cosy relationship is shattered when Michelle dumps her for a male lover.
A flirtation with a colleague comes to nothing (except for a memorable encounter with an exhibitionist), and things only change when Eva meets Loïs. Loïs plays it slowly, but it soon becomes clear that he has some strange sexual tastes, e.g. sex with strangers in a car park [now called 'dogging' in the UK], or paying a group of hippies to conduct an orgy.
Initially hesitant, Eva's behaviour goes soon completely off the rails even by Loïs's standards, and only being mugged by someone she had fancied for a quickie brings her to her senses.
Sorry but we don't have any suppliers for this title. If you're interested in buying L'Educatrice please try using a search engine to locate a copy or, failing that, ask for assistance on our main forum. Please DO NOT email us directly for assistance as we simply don't have the time to answer any such requests for help.