- Catherine Gentil plays Dany (Natacha on German soundtrack)
- Eva Khris plays the brunette in the green cloak
- Marie-Christine Chireix plays the maid, Marion (Margie ? in German dialogue)
- XNK1158 soft core only, as Elisabeth Lang or Patricia Cummings, plays Anne or Suzanne
- XNK1159 soft core only, as Elisabeth Lang or Patricia Cummings, plays Anne or Suzanne
- XNK1160 oral only, plays Hélène, the hotel-keeper (Madame Stein on Beate Uhse cover)
Males include -
- Gerard Gregory plays a guest, Philippe
- Philippe Bellay plays Philippe
- Daniel Trabet plays the cook
- an unidentified male plays the 'jockey'
Two English speaking models arrive in wintertime at a nice hotel in the French countryside; The maid is very nymphomaniac, since she occupies herself with every person in the hotel: two guests, the cook, the two models, a pretty blonde, the hotelkeeper; Eva Khris is very active too, mostly with Gerard Gregory; at the end, the two models are very pleased with 'the French way' and go for the big city now.
As in many Bénazéraf movies, a kind of alienation is achieved by the persons staring indifferently at the camera, with facial close-ups that suggest some kind of 'meaning', not much talk and an obsessive loud music score (mostly latin rock by Gérard Salesses and Marc Miller).
There seems to be some variation in the duration of this title, as implied in the review in the work cited below. The original French version has not been viewed (by me) and Le Dictionnaire gives a time of 70 mins. for the film version. Two Beate Uhse versions have been seen. Both begin with the usual spinning film reel which was their usual graphical introductory sequence. One of these has the opening title sequence, the models arriving at the 'auberge', being shown to their room and, later, a longer sequence with the 'jockey' who rides in through the snow on a motorised bicycle and mysteriously is allowed into the models' bedroom to make (softcore) love to them. This video version is 78 mins. long. The other Beate Uhse version seen is only 68 minutes long, the title sequence and the arrival of the models are not present (about 8 mins. of the film) and the 'jockey' sequence is shorter, missing his arrival for example.
Film information updated with help from Dictionnaire des films français pornographiques et érotiques 16 et 35 mm.
Sorry but we don't have any suppliers for this title. If you're interested in buying La Bonne auberge please try using a search engine to locate a copy or, failing that, ask for assistance on our main forum. Please DO NOT email us directly for assistance as we simply don't have the time to answer any such requests for help.