- Anne Bie Warburg as Bie Warburg, plays Clothilde
- Christa Linder plays Anita, soft sex only
- Christina Hellman uncredited, non-sex, plays Karin, Stephanie von Rauch's maid
- Christine Gyhagen non-sex, plays a 'bar fly'
- Eva Axén uncredited, plays naked dancer at Forretier's party
- Jacqueline Laurent plays Rebecca Walter, mother of Suzanne, soft sex only
- Lisbeth Olsen uncredited, plays Stephanie von Rauch
- Lotte Cardy uncredited
- Marie Forså as Maria Lynn, plays Suzanne Walter
- Pia Rydberg plays Forretier's wife
- Vivian Lee Dann uncredited, a friend of Suzanne Walter at mansion (clearly visible in the film's trailer)
- XNK7195 non-sex. a model and greeter at the exhibiton of erotic art
- XNK7196 non-sex, greeter at the mansion
- Harry Reems plays George Duroy
- Bent Warburg plays Gordon
- Preben Mahrt, uncredited, plays Samuel Walter
- André Chazel plays Charles Forretier
- Ewert Granholm, uncredited, plays Herman von Rausch
- Rune Hallberg, uncredited, plays a barman
- Göthe Grefbo, uncredited, plays Mr Potts
- Lars Lennartsson, uncredited plays Mr Smith
- Charlie Elvegård, uncredited, plays a photographer
- Keld Holm, uncredited, plays Queen Lucienne's bodyguard
The Swedish DVD has a different hardcore version with none of the obvious inserts, but is still longer and must be presumed to be the original hardcore version. There are no blowjobs at all in this version; so the apparent fellatio performed by Lucienne Camille (Sylvia Bayo) must have been a later American insert. Even in close up showing only the mouth and jaw, it pretty obvious that it is not her in any case. The same applies to the close-ups of vaginal penetration in the final scene involving Christa Linder. Similarly, the pubic hair is the wrong colour. In the original, Jacqueline Laurent's softcore sex scene is quite realistically done and Marie Forså's first sex scene with Reems was almost certainly performed hard but shot soft with some hard close-ups. Lotte Cardy (unless the editing was extremely clever) appears to have had a hardcore sex scene with Reems, but her scenes with Bent Warburg (the only other known male hardcore performer in the film) were always interrupted. Anne Bie Warburg, Lisbeth Olsen and Pia Rydberg evidently featured in hardcore scenes. However, the lack of fellatio and the way that scenes were shot often gave 'deniability' to the performers.
Harry Reems is a poet who has been hired by a puritanical magazine to write a report on an exhibition of erotic artefacts being put on by an erotic magazine. The owners of the latter get some of their girls to persuade him to come over to their side and write for them and they give him a small fertility statue. This he smashes on the road when being run down by Anita, a gorgeous blonde (Christa Linder) driving a sports car. He falls in lust with her but she doesn't want to know, though she is very friendly, turning out to be the girlfriend of his new editor.
However, after the accident with the statue, he now proves irresistible to any other woman and has a series of encounters with various women including Maria Forså, Jacqueline Laurent, Pia Rydberg and Lisbeth Olsen. Finally he is sent to interview Lucienne Camille (Sylvia Bayo) who plays an African princess.
He climbs into her hotel room to interview her and she practically rapes him.
The owner of the magazine is impressed with his work and appoints him editor, sacking Anita's boyfriend from the post. Thus finally he gets to make love to her.
A good sex comedy.
Please Note: It is currently illegal for a UK supplier to sell hardcore material by mail order to any addresses within the UK. The third party web site links above are offered for reference purposes only and EGAFD takes no responsibility for any subsequent transactions that take place between suppliers and customers.
Always check the cast list or box cover on the suppliers web site against the details on our film page to ensure that the title on offer is the right one. Please use our error notification form to report any dead or incorrectly addressed links.
1 Price does not necessarily include any postage and packing charges.
2 Currency exchange rates obtained from the European Central Bank on 11th December 2017.